Ofertas de Empleo
International Accounts Executive - R004184
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
The International Sales team is the Tech Data Europe department which provides full and broad operational support to International Customers buying from Tech Data.
The main tasks of the team are:
* Ensure all operational and business requirements are ready to guarantee day to day business with International Customers
* Manage the day to day operations of International Customers such as business requests, escalations and back office support
* Develop and execute business opportunities to grow volumes both by adding more volumes to existing customers or by adding new customers
As Internal Sales Executive, you will be part of the team that will make sure that the above tasks are fulfilled for all customer related areas, such as:
* Order management (from the pre-sales support until the material arrives to the customer and the invoice is paid)
* Commercial conditions achievement (incl. revenues, margins, freight, market shares + others, as defined by the Sales Manager)
* Support and develop existing accounts, with the intention of seeking incremental business opportunities, plus support in the development of new business opportunities within your team’s Sales Area
* Managing end-to-end customer experience and being the key Tech Data staff member for all Customers’ buying interactions
* Ultimately responsible for all aspects of order management process: booking the orders, handling the exceptions, managing the backlog, handling queries, complaints, escalations, etc.
* Representing Customers and their needs internally within the larger Tech Data organization - interacting with all relevant departments (credit, finance, logistics, Customer Service, etc,.)
* Meeting or exceeding Customer expectations, as well as both formal and informal Service Level Agreements with regards to: responsiveness, issues resolution turnaround, information sharing / reporting timeliness and quality.
* Drive corrective actions to secure customer experience and improve operational performance if required
* Develop an excellent customer relationship through the provision of an outstanding quality service
* Give accurate information and produce efficient administration of orders to customers on request
* Represent Tech Data at all times in an efficient and professional manner
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor Degree
* Minimum two years of previous work experience, in a related job is a plus
* Fluent in English. Any other EU languages will be a plus
* Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Office program (Excel)
* SAP-knowledge (SAP R/3 and Business Warehouse) is a plus
* Customer Focus: Listens to customers to identify and understand their needs
* Initiative and self-management
* Interpersonal Skills: Builds solid, effective working relationships with others within a team environment.
* Problem solving and negotiation