Ofertas de Empleo
Desarrollador(a) / Programador(a)
We are currently searching for an intern to join our International Operations team in Europe. You will have the opportunity to analyze data, processes and procedures, using technology to improve our efficiency at an international level.
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in the roll-out of new features and technologies to keep a nimble Operations Department.
- Handling the CRM and databases: Improving the system configuration, analyzing processes and databases, proposing solutions and implementing best practices
- Helping to automate processes and procedures to improve timings and efficiency of our daily operations.
- Helping with analysis from our database to improve our daily operations and increase the quality and integrity of our database
- Corporate Wellness benefit
- Large opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your skills
- Empowerment to do great things
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
- Mandatory experience with at least one programming language. Experience in Python or Java will be desirable
- Native / bilingual / C1-2 level of English, plus valuable other languages
- Available to do an university agreement at least 3 months.
- Highly analytical and also proactive person, with the ability to work autonomously in international environments
- Proactive approach and self-driven with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others
- Passionate about a international, diverse and flexible work environment
- Knowledge about relational databases, SQL Knowledge preferred
- Mandatory strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Escrito: Materno - Hablado: Materno - Traducción: Materno
Escrito: Avanzado (C1) - Hablado: Avanzado (C1) - Traducción: Avanzado (C1)