Ofertas de Empleo
Emergency Coordinator Flying
ONG y servicios sociales
Coordinate and participate in the interventions that are determined as the first response to an emergency, in order to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of Médicos del Mundo in international emergencies.
Hierarchical dependence of the Coordination of the Emergency Unit.
In the field
• Assume leadership and coordination of other functions in the intervention
• Coordinate and supervise the operations of the first emergency responses
• Perform situation diagnostics and maintain an adequate level of reporting
• Identify new response operations, assessing their relevance and feasibility
• Identify possible strategic alliances with local and / or international actors
• Contribute and strengthen response capacities at the local level
• Manage the deployment and exit phases
• Identify new proposals and / or projects, related to the emergency
• Contribute to the definition and implementation of operational strategies
• Participate in the briefing / debriefing of the staff
• Prepare the reports and indicators deemed appropriate, related to the interventions carried out
• Participate in staff training
• Know and fulfill the Mission, Vision, Principles and Values of MdM
• Comply with the internal rules and procedures of the Entity
• Know and comply with the "Guide to Ethical Conduct and Performance" of MdM
Higher university degree.
Desirable Master and / or Diploma in Public Health, Humanitarian Action and / or Gender.
Training in standards SPHERE, CHS(Essential Humanitarian Standard) and / or Professional Certification in the field of Protection and Humanitarian Action (PHAP, Disaster Management, etc.)
Required: Spanish, English and French high level.
Others: Availability to travel and stay part of the time outside Spain
Minimum experience of three years performing similar functions
Experience in project identification
Knowledge of the cluster system
Experience working with international donors (ECHO, DFID, etc.) and in complex sociopolitical and security contexts
Communication skills and institutional relations
Médicos del Mundo’s Salary charts