Ofertas de Empleo
Vendor Account Receivable Analyst - R004863
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Responsible for the administration of Vendor Receivables, clearing aged items on the vendor account(s).
* Proactive management of the vendor rebate activity
* Create the quarterly rebate tracker sheets
* Prepare vendor billings and detailed FIF20 instructions to be posted by Shared Service Centre (SSC)
* Pro-actively seek the final rebate numbers work day 1 through 13 – before sending this posting telegram to SSC
* Coordinate the write off if required
* Timely escalation of issues internally and externally.
* In partnership with SSC – take an active local role with vendors to order to clear aged items and resolve any other issues
* Assist the Manager with the elimination and maintenance of unallocated cash
* Resolve ASM questions and escalations
* Assist the team in peak periods in support of meeting the department SLA.
* Other tasks and duties as delegated by Management.
* Analytical & Numerical skills within a finance environment.
* Clear and confident communicator with the ability to communicate financial matters to non-finance staff.
* Time management, prioritisation of live issues.
* Engage with Business & Vendors with a commercial approach.
* Experience in Accounts Payable or General Finance.
* Microsoft Office experience – Excel intermediate level and above.
* Knowledge of Computerised accounting systems.
* Experience of SAP desired.
* Fluent English is mandatory and a good level or french would be a plus.