Ofertas de Empleo
Accounts Payable Analyst - R004905
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Are you fluent in English and looking for a new administrative job in Barcelona? Do you want to be part of a team from all corners of the globe? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Purpose :
Drives and provides financial support in the Purchase to Pay processes for the European Tech Data's front and back office organizations.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
* Pay processes for the European Tech Data's front and back office organizations.
* At the financial level, the employee's duties include:
* Collection, validation and posting of Invoices and Credit Memos issued during the Purchase to Pay (PTP) processes.
* Reconciliations of Good Received (GR) & Invoice Received (IR).
* Reconciliations of Vendor accounts ensuring that missing documents are requested and validated.
* Claim credit notes to the vendor to solve any possible query identified during the PTP process.
* Month / Quarter End Close activities: reconciliations, ensure the posting of all documents generated during the month/quarter, solve General Ledger accounts discrepancies and resolve GR/IR queries.
* Tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) on a daily basis in conjunction with the corresponding country teams.
* Vendor master data maintenance.
* Interacting with the finance and purchasing departments of all the European subsidiaries.
* Good verbal & written skills in English.
* Good command of any other European Language will be highly valued.
* Service-oriented and ability to manage customer expectations
* Proactive and "can-do" attitude
* A flexible and organized person with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Excellent team player within an international team
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Willing to learn and ready to grow in a multinational company
* Advanced user in Excel
* Basic knowledge of finance and accounting principles are required
* Bachelor degree is a plus
* SAP knowledge is a plus