Ofertas de Empleo
BDM Customer GCC - R004602
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
Comercial / Ejecutivo(a) de cuentas
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
* Execute the Business Unit strategy in full alignment with the agreed plan to grow profitable market share.
* Take solution and service offerings to key customers including TaaS.
* Drive sales out of agreed vendor portfolio including new vendor identification and onboarding and other business development initiatives in order to optimise results.
* Support development of direct reports and/or development of divisional business development execs (BDE’s)
* Enable and help the sales teams to win and grow share of wallet and market share.
* Successful negotiation and winning of key tenders and large deals
* Positive relationship and engagement with vendors and stakeholders to ensure Tech Data is seen as the “Trusted Advisor”.
* Full adoption of Tech Data Â CRM and sales tools, (pipeline management, visit planning, etc.,) to ensure best in class business continuity, collaboration and efficiency
* High energy with a positive “can-do” attitude, consistently able to deliver above expectations.
* Excellent emotional intelligence able to connect strongly and influence decision making at a senior exec level (customers & vendors)
* Self-motivator able to define and achieve clear individual, team and company priorities and execute autonomously.
* Advanced knowledge of Tech Data’s business practices and recognized as a Subject Matter Expert for responsible line of business/technology area(s)
* Confident and informed decision making qualities and a proven negotiator
* Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external business partners.
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written
* An ability to stimulate others to successfully drive change, and absorb new ideas.
* Skilled multi-level relationship builder able to operate in matrix environment
* 3-5 years working experience in the IT industry with channel and/or vendor at a business development level, ideally from a sales or product marketing background
* Strong orientation towards and experience in services and solution selling
* Proven experience in account and portfolio development
* Strategic planning and business case development
* Experience of working within a matrix structure (ideally multi-national)
* Proven ability to self-manage in an external environment
* Business planning experience with strong operational cadence