Ofertas de Empleo
Vendor Accounts Receivable Analyst - R003352
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Drives and provides financial and commercial support to European Tech Data’s front and back office organizations.
The employee’s duties include:
* Posting, claiming and collection of receivables related to Vendor agreements.
* Validation and reconciliation of vendor receivables accounts.
* Control evolution of debt (ageing) and perform escalations when needed.
* Month / Quarter End Close activities: Ageing analysis, accounting reconciliations and margin corrections.
* Disputes handling with vendors
* Tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) on a daily basis in conjunction with the corresponding country teams.
* Interacting with the finance departments of all the European subsidiaries.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure the correct execution and implementation of special price conditions in our systems. Accomplish and fulfill the SLAs & KPIs agreed with the European subsidiaries.
* Ensure all claims are raised to the vendors.
* Maintain and archive all the documentation for future audits o Post, control and reconcile the debt credited by our vendors
* Report to our EMEA subsidiaries detailing the vendor receivables status.
* Identify and resolve disputes generated by debt balance discrepancies between Tech Data and its vendors.
* Service oriented and ability to manage customer expectations
* Good verbal & written skills in English.
* Spanish and additional languages are a plus
* Proactive and “can-do” attitude
* Flexible and organized person with ability to work in dynamic and fast paced environment
* Excellent team player within an international team
* Good analytical skills
* Result driven person
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Willing to learn and ready to grow in a multinational company
Knowledge and Background:
* Advanced user in Excel
* Basic knowledge of finance and accounting principles are required
* Bachelor degree is a plus
* SAP knowledge is a plus
* Over 1 year of proven work experience in a sales, marketing or finance department is a plus