Ofertas de Empleo
Comercial / Ejecutivo(a) de cuentas
Caravelo is looking for a super charged sales leader. Someone that has experience of meeting and exceeding goals and whose tenacity is contagious.
If that sounds like you and you’d like to be part of a fast growing travel tech company that has even bigger ambitions for the future, where you can be proud of the tech and the team that delivers it, read on.
This role will have a sizeable impact on the performance of Caravelo. As such, we are looking for someone with a combination of experience and enthusiasm that will take the company goals and live and breath them.
If you are to be successful as a candidate, you’ll be able to demonstrate sustained achievement in new business development, ideally within travel technology. You’ll be looking at this role as a step up and certainly not as just another job. It’s expected that you’ll be comfortable in devising a sales plan and then making it happen: making the effort throughout the funnel and bringing in resources as and where you need it.
- Prospecting for customer growth within a defined product area, not limited by geography
- Supporting the regional senior managers as their local sales
- Creating and delivering on end to end sales roadmaps
- Demonstrating value at a customer level
- Evangelizing new products and commodifying existing solutions
- Being responsible for sales collateral.
- Experience of working in a fast paced ultra competitive environment where your actions have had a real impact
- Experience of selling travel technology or demonstrated close proximity to providers (i.e. purchasing)
- Understanding of the airline industry and a view on where it is heading and how technology underpins its growth
- The ability to work in close cooperation across departments and timezones
- The ability to navigate complex organizations and understand influencing strategy at a per customer level
- Ability to apply tools, techniques and experience to report performance and generate actionable insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with both C level decision makers and IT teams with the same aligned outcomes
- Customer and detail obsession: but with the pragmatism of experience
- The flexibility to travel often and at a moments notice and to be able to work remotely, often in isolation
- Knowledge of Software production and Agile methodologies
- Multiple languages with English at idiomatic level
You will really stand out if we see in you:
- In depth experience of the airline industry (RM / e-commerce as preferred)
- Evidenced success of commercial leadership in travel technology
- Broad experience, gained internationally
- Existing network in the airline industry
Escrito: Intermedio Alto (B2) - Hablado: Intermedio Alto (B2) - Traducción: Intermedio Alto (B2)
Escrito: Muy Avanzado (C2) - Hablado: Muy Avanzado (C2) - Traducción: Muy Avanzado (C2)
- Office: Avanzado