Ofertas de Empleo
Purchase & Operations Software Specialist - R002657
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
1. Job Purpose
To manage the day to day procurement activities, reporting service and master data admin
tasks for software vendors. Achieve the agreed Service Level Agreement by vendor in order to
deliver the high quality service to our customers. Maximize the KPI by vendor through
professional purchasing and license admin activities.
The role holder will also be required to manage stakeholder relationships for the specific vendor
set and business units of the countries, to ensure the quality and timelines operational services.
* Be responsible for purchase management and controlling of your vendors, according
the SLA´s. This includes ordering and controlling license confirmations
* Daily regular management information to internal and external stakeholders as required,
with responsibility for data integrity.
* Manage the resolution of incidents detected on daily basis. Accuracy & Delivery in Time
* Results driven, applying and aligning with the vendor business license programs.
* Direct accountability for key metrics of specific vendor set
* Ensure integrity of data on system is accurate (master data admin task)
* To own and manage through to completion any ad-hoc projects as defined by the
Shared Service Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Experience with SAP and BW.
* Experienced MS Office user (mainly MS Excel)
* Proficient English speaker (and optionally other languages German, French, Italian)
* Understanding of Excel, preferable SAP
* Flexibility on working hours (Q-end, bank holidays etc.)
* Strong purchasing management & controlling skills with ability to understand and
* Strong communication skills (internally and externally).
* Customer-oriented (internal)
* Analytical, organized, with ability to plan & juggle multiple priorities and maintain focus
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Proactive and self-motivated
* Business English speaking