Ofertas de Empleo
Cloud Vendor Ops Specialist - R000681
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Cloud Vendor Operations Specialist
Vendor Operations Manager
Cloud Systems & Services
Tech Data offers several eCommerce solutions to allow its customers to purchase manage and resell Software products and Cloud Services. These solutions include online configuration and ordering tools, but also integrated solution (e-business). Tech Data sells over 1Billion USD software through these eCommerce solutions. Our latest releases include a marketplace for Cloud Services, a White Labeled eCommerce solution, and an API platform for both customers and vendors.
The Cloud Systems & Services team is responsible for the vendor purchasing, credit monitoring and billing process of their assigned vendors. This includes offering shared services through Tech Data owned Shared Service Center outsourced to service partners.
The team collaborates with all of Tech Data's Business Unit leaders and their key partners to develop the right strategies, and strive to deliver best in class systems and operations with maximum impact and synergy across Europe.
The team is also responsible to roll-out Cloud procurement, invoicing and business health solutions to all Tech Data entities in Europe (21 countries +). The team will collaborate with all of Tech Data's Business Unit leaders and their key partners, to develop the right strategies, and strive to deliver best in class systems with maximum impact and synergy across Europe.
* Assess business needs along with vendors, TD stakeholders and cloud team mates.
* Create, maintain and optimize billing and cost optimization tools. (Excel environment)
* Define, deploy, manage and optimize Sales Order Management operations to support TD Cloud Business across Europe (Order Monitoring, Credit Health, Vendor SLAs, Order Fixing, Billing, Reporting…)
* Define, deploy, manage and optimize Purchase Order Management operations to support TD Cloud Business across Europe (Vendor Portals Access & Training, Central Purchasing, Quick Start Provisioning, POs & Vendors,
Accounts Payable Support, Reporting…)
* Document all processes accordingly along with off-shore team.
* Define KPIs/SLAs. Measure and share results.
* Ensure billing accuracy and execution.
* Manage constant communication with vendors and TD stakeholders.
* Monitor partners / countries consumption and suggest purchases to optimize profit.
* Interact with outsourced Order-to-Cash team.
4. Working Conditions:
* Occasionally travel within Europe.
* Normal, professional office environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
* Solid understanding of E-commerce
* Solid understanding of SAP transactions related to Order-to-Cash operations.
* Solid numerical and statistics knowledge.
* Advanced MSFT Excel knowledge and experience.
* Strategic and analytical skills
* An out of the box thinking mentality
* Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual (ownership)
* Comfortable working in an international results driven project organisation.
* Able to work constructively under stress and pressure as well as in a multitasking environment.
* Understanding of the IT Software / Services / SaaS industry are a definite advantage
* Project Experience of Software Licensing and Cloud management sales tools a definite advantage
* IT Channel experience, preferably in TD, IM, other Pan European distributors or Software vendor are a definite advantage
* Engineering, Economy or Business degree is desirable.