Ofertas de Empleo
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
The Cash Operations Department is seeking a Cash Operations Administrator to perform daily responsibilities related to the company's collateral and custody operations.Â The qualified candidate must be very detail oriented, able to work independently, able to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, and able to effectively liaise with both internal and external customers.
The position reports to the Cash Operations Team Leader. In order to provide satisfactory service the position must focus on:
* Ensure activities posted to both cash and clearing GL accounts are reviewed and reconciled in a timely manner
* Perform bank reconciliations - reconciliation of the bank statement against the GL and reconciliation of any assigned clearing accounts
* Production of daily and weekly cash flow forecasts
* Bank statement upload
* Approving payments in banking portal
* EOM activities- preparation of external and intercompany accruals/deferrals in relation to interest and bank fees
* Reconciliation of intercompany loans with the corresponding Group companies (Intercompany Loan Reconciliation).
* Cash and payment transaction research and issue resolution
* Assist with other additional reporting requirements as needed
* Ability to be proactive and resolve issues under own initiative
* Able to work effectively in time pressured situations ensuring reporting deadlines are met
* Ability to work well in a multi-tasking environment
* Able to communicate clearly with colleagues, management and stakeholders from other cultures
* Able to interact openly and directly with others in the team
* Ability to analyze data concisely and effectively in often time pressured situations
* Able to produce accurate and concise analysis for senior management review
* Working knowledge of SAP
* Advanced computer skills – especially Excel / Word / Outlook
* Graduate in Business or Finance
* Some level of accountancy knowledge and some treasury experience is required
* Experience of foreign exchange is desirable however it is not essential