Ofertas de Empleo
HRIS Analyst - R002298
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
We are looking for a motivated IT or HR Analyst based in Barcelona, willing to start or continue her / his career in the Human Resources Information Systems field.
You will provide service for 6 months, with the possibility to extend it to another 6 months.
Providing efficient and fast technical and functional assistance on the Workday HRIS system, you will answer queries from our colleagues across Europe and offer advice to solve them.
Reporting to the HRIS Manager Europe, your mission will be to ensure that the European HR community can effectively understand and use Workday, our new HRIS system. Additionally, you will partner with IT ensuring that our interface with SAP HR is working as expected. For this, you will assist by cross-checking and updating data from both Workday and SAP HR systems, also giving input for the long-term development of the HRIS landscape.
The ideal candidate will have either some experience with systems, HR preferred, or experience in the HR field with heavy involvement of IT tools such as Excel. Experience with Workday is nice to have.
In order to be an excellent HRIS Analyst, you listen and communicate effectively and service-oriented in English, in order to understand the problem and explain its solution to our colleagues, in an international and dynamic environment. You are customer-oriented, patient and have a cultural sensitivity to deal with users with very different backgrounds and experience with Workday.
* Serve as the first point of contact for internal customers across Europe seeking HRIS technical assistance over the phone or email
* Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
* Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by our colleagues
* Walk the colleagues through the problem-solving process
* Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
* Pass on any feedback or suggestions by our colleagues to the appropriate internal team
* Identify and suggest possible improvements in our procedures
* Cross-checking data between Workday and SAP HR
* Create and maintain custom reports
What you can expect from the role:
You will join an international and friendly team in a fast-paced environment, which is strongly focused on innovation in the HR field. We just launched our new system, Workday, and we are still developing it, so you will have the chance to be involved in the deployment of all the new upcoming functionality. We will provide the needed training and support so you can quickly be up to speed and able to support our HR community. You will become an advanced user in Workday as well as getting a basic understanding of the SAP HR system.
* University Degree in IT, Computer Science, HR or relevant field
* 1-3 years of experience related to HR or systems (HR preferred)
* Confident with IT tools, such as systems or Excel (pivot tables and charts)
* Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
* Proficiency in English
* Excellent communication skills
* Internal customer-oriented and patient
* Curious & resourceful to identify answers/ solutions
* Very good attention to details