Ofertas de Empleo
Digital MKT Internship
Hostelería / Turismo / Restauración
Welcome to KFC, made by hand, served with pride, eaten at the same table. We’re a people business that happens to sell chicken and chips. Starting with our founder Colonel Harland Sanders’ philosophy, when it comes to making our world-famous Original Recipe chicken we believe there is a right way to do things. It isn’t always easier, but it is always better. There’s no doubt about that and we’re proud of it. We’re spirited and driven. We believe in hard work that makes an impact, a famous recognition culture that celebrates everyone and we try to not to take ourselves too seriously.
Here’s the corporate sounding bit – part of the Yum family, alongside Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, we are part of the world’s largest restaurant company in over 140 countries. A little closer to home KFC has over 170 restaurants across Spain and Portugal. We open more than 40 restaurants per year, and our ambition is to reach 400 stores by 2025.
Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the Digital Strategy Manager in implementing KFC Iberia overall communications and marketing plan, having the opportunity to build a strong digital awareness actions around KFC, create and launch performance strategies to increase traffic to store and digitals assets. Also, will be responsible for managing the operations areas of the delivery e-commerce. Your key functions would include:
- Work with Digital Strategy Manager to refine performance/media strategy and collect quantitative/qualitative data from campaigns.
- Keep up to date with media agencies, meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
- Define, manage and report growth and success rates of campaigns.
- Support social media agencies and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant and engaging.
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online.
- Operate differences delivery and digital omnichannel (kiosks, e-commerce, POS) platform initiatives.
- Identify QSR and digital trends.
What do we offer
- Be part of a global growing brand that serves the best #pollopollo in the world.
- Young, dynamic and diverse working environment
- Professional development
- 27 days of holidays
- Flexible timetable
- You will have everything you need to make an outstanding job.
- Six month - one year on similar position.
- Familiarity and understands of emerging platforms (e.g. Online analytics, CRO, Google Adwords, programmatic)
- Mobile app / Google Analytics / Traffic Fundamentals / Excellent knowledge of MS Office / Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Spanish and Fluent English.
Escrito: Avanzado (C1) - Hablado: Avanzado (C1) - Traducción: Avanzado (C1)