Ofertas de Empleo
IT Java Developer Specialist (h/m)
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
As an IT Specialist - JAVA Developer you will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and supporting IT applications/infrastructure/solutions/architecture in order to contribute to a first class IT Management Service for our cluster operations.
Multinational Company (3PL Logistic Sector)
The IT Specialist-Java Developer will do:
* Design, develop and implement new applications to enhance/improve the overall IT offering or as a direct response to requests received from clusters / sites. This includes completing quotations, design, development, and test & deploy activities.
* Deliver technical support for applications that fall under the ownership of the team. To analyze and solve complex IT issues and to take a pro-active approach to prevent issues from happening
* Drive new technology initiatives from idea to implementation; Establish and define system workflow processes to meet requirements; identify and define necessary elements for the center of excellence
* Supports, manages and develops customer relations
* To develop understanding of best practice / innovative solutions by working closely with the technical/professional community within this domain
* Coordination activities involving multiple IT teams, suppliers, etc. Supports supplier relations.
* Responds to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected, or unstable situations in a professional way. Uses standard analytical tools and rules to determine root cause and resolve broad range of common system or application problems. Problems include but are nor limited to: new application implementation problems, systems hardware/software crashing, system operational problems, power outages, etc.
The IT Specialist-Java Developer will have:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
* 2+ years of technical experience in defined functional area
* 2+ years of relevant technical or business work experience
* 2+ years of implementation and delivery services, preferable for large complex projects and customers
* Development - Eclipse; PostgreSQL; SoapUI; Apache TomEE
* Integration and delivery - GitLab; Maven; Liquibase; jFrog; Sonarqube; Jenkins; Apache JMeter; Selenium
* Documentation - Kanban; XWIKI; Lucidchart
* Familiar with Oracle PL/SQL
* Familiar with Linux shell scripting
Interesting professional opportunity