Ofertas de Empleo
They say “sitting is the new smoking”. We’re here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
We are looking for an HR & Support Internship to join us!
If you are interested in understanding the operations and administrative area of Human Resources and be involved in the operations of the rest of the departments, we are looking for you :)
As an HR & Support Intern, you will work close to the HR Business Partner. You will:
- Keep the HR System updated with employee info.
- Give support to the onboarding procedure and the administrative-related workload.
- Track & assist HR Manager with all document production activities, including contract production, legal documentation, employee documents, updating sheets, sickness, etc.)
- Support the HR initiatives launching in Spain and Europe.
- Work with the rest of offices to provide information related to employees.
- Give support to the different departments to have a general overview of the company.
- Corporate Wellness
- Large opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your skills
- Empowerment to do great things
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
If you meet the requirements, don't hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!
- Full time availability
- Possibility to sign an internship agreement with your University / Business School is Mandatory.
- High level of English (C1)
- Highly results oriented and attention to details.
- Proactive, dynamic, with a positive attitude and team spirit
Escrito: Avanzado (C1) - Hablado: Avanzado (C1) - Traducción: Avanzado (C1)