Ofertas de Empleo
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunity to be part of the new Shared Service Center in international Barcelona and to join one of the world's best knows and most respected recruitment consultancies. Digital Learning Designer for European Countries within PageSSC
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Within the global Digital Learning team you will contribute to the development of creative material that engages learners all over the globe to embrace their personal, blended learning journey. You will be in close contact with the SMEs from the Talent Team in all 5 regions, Product Owners, the Scrum Master and the regional Marketing Team as a key contributor to the design strategy for online digital learning solutions in all regions.
The main tasks you will be managing are following:
* Manage the digital learning development lifecycle, storyboarding, creative design and delivery of engaging digital learning modules appropriate to the learners
* Manage the agile workflow with defined quality control at each stage
* Creating digital learning content including infographics, video, creative text design, animation, interactive simulations, quizzes etc
* Liaising with subject matter experts and key stakeholders, building strong relationships to ensure all learning objectives are met
* Keeping informed of developments in digital media and drive innovation through new technologies
* Regular exchange experience with digital learning designers in other countries and peer-to-peer learning
* Proven experience in innovative and creative instructional e-learning design and development
* Strong experience with rapid authoring tools - Articulate Storyline, Captivate. Adobe Creative Cloud
* Experience in developing infographics, video, interactive simulation, creative text design, animation and developing gamified content
* Experience in classroom training delivery would be a bonus!
* Accessible portfolio of past work to demonstrate capability in project delivery, technical and creative digital learning content
* Excellent language skills: fluent English is a must, any other language is a strong plus (French, Spanish, Italian or German)
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional