Ofertas de Empleo
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunity to be part of the new Shared Services Center in international Barcelona and to join one of the world's best knows and most respected recruitment consultancies. Cash Collector with Portuuguese within PageSSC.
Cash Collector Portuguese
PageGroup - Shared Service Centre
Detalles del cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
* Manage collection activities for the assigned country, business, region or office customer portfolio.
* Perform follow up actions by email or phone calls (inbound / outbound)
* Responsible for achieving collection targets and reducing outstanding debt helped by the newly implemented collection tool.
* Liase with the Billing Team to ensure a coordinated and effective order to cash cycle.
* Coordinate with the Cash Allocation Team to guarantee accurate customer payment matching
* Disputes management directly or in relation with consultants and back-office departments (Invoicing, Client Risk and Temporary Work Dept).
* Recovery Actions according to the assessment of the client risk and credit limits fixed by the company
Perfil del candidato
* English fluent, native or bilingual level of Portuguese, additional EU languages is a plus
* Experience in Customer Service and/or Cash Collection
* Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
* Good negotiation and communication skills (spoken and written)
* Ability to handle a high volume of actions (outbound and inbound calls, payment negotiation, disputes)
* Customer focus
* Ability to work under pressure to attain company objectives and Cash Collection KPIs
Oferta de empleo
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Experience in Customer Service and/or Cash Collection
Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach