Ofertas de Empleo
Hardgoods Vertical Trainee Italy, France, Spain.
Subsidiary: eBay Marketplaces
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Head of Hardgoods Vertical for Italy, France and Spain, being responsible of supporting the development of hardgoods categories (mobiles&tablets;, desktop&laptops; computers, photography, gaming, audio&sound;, large and small appliances, DIY and home&garden;) in Italy, France and Spain eBay marketplaces.
- This individual should have the ability to work with top leaders but also to roll up her/his sleeves and work tactically with individuals across the organization to drive key initiatives.
- She/he will be responsible of defining and executing comprehensive plans to develop the categories assigned, involving all the areas of the business (Analytics, Seller management –local and abroad–, Marketing, PR, Trading, and C2C teams) and off-eBay partners.
Typical activities in this role would include:
• Source from the Analytics teams, and obtain by own means, relevant inventory performance data, as well as off-eBay data from multiple sources.
• Identify development opportunities out of the data and transform them into actionable plans.
• Follow-up with Seller management teams on inventory sourcing and seller acquisition, onboarding, scaling, marketing/communications and lifecycle management.
• Eventually interact directly with sellers for brand development, content management and other partnering activities.
• Define target customer audiences, customer journeys and associated landing experiences.
• Coordinate Technical and Trading teams for the production and maintenance of landing experiences.
• Coordinate Trading, Marketing and PR teams, as well as off-eBay partners, to build promotional plans by category and target buyers.
• Agree with the C2C teams on category-specific seller promotion activities for sourcing used inventory.
• Local support to the local deployment of new features on the buyer and/or flows of the technical platform in the eBay.it, eBay.fr and eBay.es sites.
• Support the definition of the yearly objectives for the eBay.it, eBay.fr and eBay.es sites, providing analytical insights when requested.
• Previous experience in the e-commerce sector, in particular in hardgoods, would be highly appreciated.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Italian.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills in French and/or Spanish would be highly appreciated.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite.
• SQL or SAS programming abilities and experience with Teradata, Hadoop, Tableau or Excel / VBA would be appreciated.
- sql: Medio
- SAS: Medio